About the Resort
Set on its own private peninsula and offering spectacular Aegean Sea views, Out of the Blue Resort is a unique luxury beach resort in Crete, equipped with an extensive collection of facilities and services, including all-suite hotels, bungalows, private-pool villas, medical wellness treatments, and a multitude of leisure activities.
A Luxury Resort
Located next to the traditional fishing village of Agia Pelagia, Out of the Blue Resort is a gorgeous hotel complex spread across an entire private peninsula and surrounded by magnificent views of the Aegean Sea.
The resort’s stunning botanical gardens are surrounded by a selection of three collections, each with its own concept and design, ranging from a modern-art inspired boutique hotel, bungalow style accommodation, all-suite hotel, maisonettes and villas with private pools.
Located just 25 km from the city and international airport of Heraklion, the resort is placed on a private peninsula on the outskirts of the traditional fishing village of Aghia Pelaghia. Crete’s amazing climate and warm seas allow us to offer an outstanding holiday experience in a private and luxurious setting.
Services & Facilities
- Concierge service
- Private check-in/out in maisonettes & villas
- Butler service*
- 24-hours room service*
- 24-hours doctor, on call*
- Private in-room dining & barbeques*
- Cooking lessons
- Greek dancing lessons*
- Weekly animation programs
- Fully-equipped business centre with secretarial services *
- Various meeting rooms & function areas for private events*
- WiFi in all rooms and public areas
- Special dietary, low-fat, diabetic & other menus*
- Dry clean/laundry service*
- Humidor with cigars in room, upon request*
- Bridge room & TV/video room
- Rent-a-car desk*
- Mercedes car for private transfers*
- Lear jet services*
- Yacht rental services*
- Boutique for shopping*
- Guided tours at the hotel greenhouses
- A hotel chapel ideal for baptisms and weddings
- * upon extra cost