Golf tour in Athens
Elegant Glyfada (Attica)
Among the picturesque landscapes of the southeastern part of Greece is Attica, which is also called the “coastal country”, with an area of about 3,800 km2. Arriving here, go to the “salty spring” – the city of Glyfada, which is considered a suburb of Athens. On its small territory, approximately 25,360 square kilometres, there are many tourist complexes that deserve attention.
The elegant, sophisticated suburb of Athens is striking at first sight. This is a favorite place where high-income people, world celebrities of literature, sports and pop performers relax and live. The city is dotted with sophisticated clubs and restaurants that cater to VIPs. Everything is created for a respectable pastime, for example:
- The presence of a port for yachts with 4 berths, the length of which varies from 130 to 300 m.
- Lots of trendy shops selling items and items from famous designers.
- Cafes, restaurants, whose chefs specialize in preparing delicious dishes from the freshest products.
- Villas, residences that amaze with their luxury, closed clubs, etc.
This whole city with its seaside infrastructure is called the “Athenian Riviera”.
Briefly about the golf club
The city of Glyfada is known to every admirer of the aristocratic sport of golf. Everyone wants to relax on its territory – an amateur or a professional. The doors of the club opened back in 1962, and to this day it is one of the best in all of Greece and Europe.
Beginners who are just starting to get acquainted with golf can take lessons at the school operating on the territory of the club. After master classes conducted by mentors, after a few lessons, students can test their skills by competing on a green lawn with more experienced masters.
Convenient location allows you to visit the golf club daily, everything is nearby:
- Near many hotel complexes (DIVANI APOLLON, LAGONISSI GRAND RESORT, GRECOTEL CAPE SOUNIO), villas.
- There are rooms on site where you can relax or change clothes.
- Restaurants, bars offer delicious food.
- If necessary, you can rent a room that can accommodate approximately 2,000 people, etc.
To book places in the oldest golf club, please contact our company Nomos Travel. Phones, email address can be found by going to the “Contacts” section on our official website. Contact our representative for more detailed information.
The golf club is open all year round – which makes the rest more comfortable. Vacationers do not need to adjust to the work schedule – its doors are always open! You can bring your own clubs (metal clubs are allowed) or rent them on site. The number of holes on the green field is 18.
|men’s championship||72||6847 yd.||0||74|
|ladies’ championship||72||5868 yd.||0||0|
|men’s club||72||6308 yd.||0||72|