A symbolic wedding ceremony on the island of Mykonos #1
Starting to think about the venue of the most significant celebration, any couple tries to make it unforgettable. It’s a great idea to go to Mykonos – the unearthly beauty of the island of the Cyclades. Arriving here, you will feel like a respectable couple.
The interweaving of the beauty of sandy beaches with enchanting adventures at night – all this attracts a huge number of world celebrities. Arriving home as a married couple, you will enthusiastically talk about the place that Nicolas Cage, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor and Russell Crowe loved.
Mykonos is an amazing place, with an equally amazing history, which you can find out by visiting the main attractions, concentrated on an area of just over 85 sq. km, for example:
|Kato Mili||You will be surprised, but this is the name of the windmills of the XVI century. It is the mills that have become the main visiting card of the island; they attract crowds of tourists from all over the world. The total number of mills is 16. You will get positive impressions by visiting the museum, which is located in the building of one of them.|
|Little Venice||Do you want to be surprised? Go in search of “Little Venice”, be sure to take your camera with you. This quarter is unique in that the sea waves wash the buildings that are not lined with the coastline. What could be more beautiful than enjoying the sea air while sitting almost on the edge of the sea water? The picturesque houses were built in the 16th-17th centuries.|
What can young people and not only do on island
After the wedding ceremony, stay here for a while. What do newlyweds, lovers, romantics, inspired for the perfect honeymoon need? Spending time together will only enhance the feelings. So it is possible:
- Take diving lessons. It does not matter which city near the sea to choose – everywhere there are places with cliffs, caves. Having plunged into the water, magnificent sea views will open – shoals of fish swimming along the sides of sunken ships.
- Ride mountain bikes. Take the unique opportunity to explore the inner part of the island, covered with hills, where quiet, cozy villages are located. You can gain strength by looking into one of the local taverns, where amazingly delicious dishes are prepared from fresh products.
- Watch the sunsets. Add romance – grab a bottle of delicious local wine, a blanket, seasonal fruits and go to the beach.
You can break away to the fullest in nightclubs scattered throughout the island.
Wedding ceremony (symbolic)
Our team will take care of holding a symbolic wedding ceremony in advance. The coordinator of the celebration will hold a consultation (1 day before it starts), his presence is mandatory on the wedding day. All the necessary wedding attributes (bouquet, boutonnieres, decorations on the table) are made from seasonal flowers.
Champagne, a traditional basket filled with delicate rose petals and rice, a birthday cake (for 6 people) will be waiting for guests on a beautifully decorated table. Not a single Greek wedding is complete without a traditional treat that brings good luck and happiness – sweet nuts. A photographer working for 1 hour will capture all the bright moments, after which he will give 50 pictures, carefully processed.
Extra paid services
The bride can count on the help of professional masters, for example:
- Hair stylist.
- Makeup artist.
- Masters who will do a pedicure or manicure.
- There are usually two musicians playing the violin and accordion.
Accessory decorations can be provided if needed.
We strive to make every event unforgettable!